Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ember's Wish


"I wish I had this pony in our backyard, real."

Oh the innocent and imaginative dreams of a four year old! (Although a pink unicorn with yellow hair and wings would be pretty neat.) I don't think she has thoroughly thought of all the poopin' she'd be scoopin' the maintenance for such an animal. I mean look at the poor thing, she is filthy, especially upon closer inspection (note to self: wash all ponies); her hair is a fright, not to mention that it is slowly quickly starting to be roughly brushed out fall out (in chunks...I have the good fortune to find colorful "hair" wads around my house) !
Although...all that manure would do our back yard some good. Maybe, because it is a unicorn, the manure would have magical powers and could create grass that doesn't need watering (or mowing for that matter). Who wouldn't love that?! Ahh, the innocent and imaginative dreams of a twenty-eight year old!

CUTE ALERT: Jaxen slept with his shield (from his Halloween costume) last night. He said he couldn't sleep. (He mentioned earlier that day that he wasn't afraid of bad guys coming in our house anymore because he remembered he had his shield.) I guess whatever it takes to get your kid in bed. Apparently, the alarm system isn't reassuring enough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want unicorn manure then, sign me up for free grass w/o weeds!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I believe Ember's wish will never, ever come true, never! I'm not shoveling poop. =-0

Jaxen's shield. That was cute.