Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cheesy Grin

I haven't posted a recent picture of Owen lately. Here he is in all his chubby glory. He is very talkative now! He smiles, coos, makes all sorts of faces (funny, serious, angry---yeap the you-don't-feed-me-enough look), and makes me carry him all over loves to be held. He is easily entertained by the two clowns we have in house who never waste any chances they get to get in his face. We are trying to get him to laugh so that we can hold his First Laugh Ceremony. Getting closer, but not quite there yet...I have a feeling it will be soon!

P.S. He doesn't ride around like that in his car seat (the loose straps). We were going to go to the library yesterday; I started to load him up, looked at the time, and decided not to go so he never got buckled all the way.

5 comments:

Estep Family said...

Moe, he is getting so big! What a gorgeous little guy - love the smile!

Jill said...

I love this picture!!! You can see his personality shining through. He is a handsome boy!!! Hope he continues to do well!

H said...

What a guy! When is his hair going to get all fluffy and stick up?! He's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

GGGRRREEEAAATTTT!!!!
Picture.

Unknown said...

I love it especially when he looks at me like that its so refreshing. oh ya and we all know you drive Owen around like that. lol