Friday, December 21, 2007

Sweet Relief

Last night I was up late wrapping presents. I wanted to get it done so I wasn't stressing last minute. I put Owen to bed around 9-9:30. When all was said and done I fell into bed around 11:30. I thought Owen would be waking up within the next hour or so. NOPE! He woke up at 3:30! I don't really know what constitutes "sleeping through the night", but a 5-6 hour stretch seemed pretty close. Granted, it was only one night (so far). Maybe it was Owen's Christmas present for me...which would have been really great if I went to bed the same time he did (hindsight!) :)

2 comments:

H said...

Definately counts as all night. Anything that lasts over 5 hours is all night. Next time, join him.

Unknown said...

I wish Gilli still slept through the night. She still wakes herself up and cries 6 or 7 times every night.