Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I am finally done! Shopping is way to stressful! That is why I called a friend last night, last minute, and begged, I mean, asked her to go with me! It was actually really fun. (Granted I missed a few things on the list, LOL).

As I sat in bed last night I realized that poor Owen has only one gift. Yeap, just one...and it ain't even from us... it's from "Santa". I know he isn't old enough to open and enjoy presents, but come on...nothing under the tree? That is unheard of! So I trotted down to Target this morning and got him three outfits. One "from" each of the kids and a nice church outfit from mom and dad. All the kids have essentially 4 gifts. One from each sibling, one from mom and dad, and one from Santa. Jaxen and Ember will have stocking stuffers (I love the Dollar Tree!)...I am not even going to try and find stuff for Owen's stocking (at least I remember to get him one this year). He needed clothes, holiday or not, and I can't for the life of me think of anything to put in the stocking. He won't remember and, honestly, neither will we. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not done shopping. =-(

Hopefully it will be done by Christmas.

H said...

Stuff Owen's stocking with socks and underwear. Well, diapers I guess.

Unknown said...

Shopping? When did you go shopping? lol