Thursday, December 6, 2007

Play-doh, DOH!

So Ember has been addicted to play-doh. We play every day after we drop Jaxen off at school. I mean, it is a little messy, but no big deal. Today was like any other. I had just gotten the bright idea to add a little water to the play-doh that was a little hard. You know what I mean. Soft enough to play with but to hard too roll and stuff. So I set down Owen (he's sleeping) and start the task. Owen starts crying while I am in the middle of kneeding one of the doh's. So, I keep working at it, knowing that I will be done shortly. Ember tells me she doesn't have messy hands so she can go see Owen.

I call her and tell her to come here....to no availe. Meanwhile Owen is crying...the stopping....then crying...then stopping. I walk in (messy hands in all) to see Ember picking up Owen (she is on her knees kinda picking him up) scooting him toward the pillows. I totally freaked out! What?! I guess it is my fault for putting him in the center of my queen sized bed for a nap...from now on he is going right in the bassinett.

I asked her what she was thinking, and she said....Owen was crying so I was picking him up.

Eek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids... They are always trying to help but always seem to be in trouble for it. They are probably thinking "what's wrong with them, can't they see I'm trying to help!". All we can do is love them right?

Matthew J. said...

Nice widget :D