Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Genius *eyes rolling* and it ain't even Monday

Ok, so this happened on Sunday, but it was still rather funny. *clearing throat* Shaun was writing out our tithing check and he couldn't get the pen to work. I told him to suck on the tip to get the ink to move up. He tells me to do it. (I should have felt the karma right there, right?) So I suck on it....and guess who had a grey mouth the rest of Sunday?! Yes, it came squirting out into my mouth. LOVELY. Add insult to injury?...Shaun decided to use a different pen...after all my hard work.

Shaun calls home from work today....to tell me something really funny he did that morning. He put on two different shoes! *giggle* Granted, they are the same style (he has a pair of black and a pair of brown), so they could be confused in the dark. And to be real honest I have done this before too. (It comes with being considerate of the sleeping spouse and getting ready in the dark). Good thing he comes home for lunch and could change.

Another little cute tid-bit. The kids and I were in the shower(I know, it is a reoccuring theme, right? Seriously, we do have interesting conversations in the shower.) Ember tells me that when she gets big and has big mi-mi's she is going to give Owen mi-mi's. Um, baby, Owen will be big when you get big...you can give your babies mi-mi's. But you have to do what first? Jaxen pipes in and says be pregnant! Ok, true, but not quite what I was looking for. What do you have to do before that? Jaxen thinks....and says (which was the answer I was going for) go to the Temple! Ah, there you have it. A lesson in the shower.

2 comments:

H said...

First, I didn't think people sucked on pens anymore. DUH. And second, I've done the mix and match shoe thing before...2 black dress shoes, same size heel, and no time to change before going to the Temple!

Jill said...

Sucking on a pen is like sucking on super glue...you're asking for trouble :) Any time together is good learning time. I am impressed. During bath time we are trying to focus so much on getting clean that we forget you can talk about anything else. Way to go Mo!!!