Friday, March 14, 2008

The right way to clean a spatula!

The ward BBQ was a bunch of fun. I managed to get a few good pictures in. Minus the sore jaw from face planting into the grass, it was good times! It was nice to lounge around and talk to everyone. It seems like the weeks fly by and the only time I get to talk to some people is in between classes on Sunday.

This is, of course, the only right way to clean a spatula.


Who needs a cup?! Not me!

My boys! I really like the way this picture came out. I should of had Shaun take one of me and Ember with her "Cholobird" hair style, as my SIL so eloquently calls it. Good times.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe how grown up they all are. What a beautiful family! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I had a great time too. I even got to show off my bag there.