Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weird Science


Jaxen submitted a project in the science fair this year. Come to find out it was voluntary. As if dropping it off at the cafeteria and only seeing 6 other Kindergarten entries wasn't a clue. His question was: In what kind of soil do green beans grow best? (Compost, dirt, sand, or rocks).

So, today he came home and we asked if he was taken out of his class by a judge.

J: Yeah
M: Did they ask you questions?
J: Yeah
M: Like what?
J: (thinking - pause - shoulder shrug) I don't remember...a lot of questions.
M: Ok....what did you tell them?
J: A lot of answers.

Hmm, I guess I should have seen that coming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it what was the best? and worst? Looks like "Jaxen" did a good job. lol I love his typing skills, thats great. lol

H said...

I knew I could count on you and Jaxen for a good converstation! I'm thinking of planting some snap peas...what soil should I use?!