Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Owen's First Laugh Ceremony


Here is a picture of Owen at his First Laugh Ceremony. It went really well.

Speaking of laughs, I got a couple of hardy chuckles out of him last night.

Before it was a small little laugh (hard to tell it from a grunt really). It took convincing by my dear hubby to accept the truth. I guess it could have been a laugh, but it sounded like a grunt to me.

But last night, it was a full chuckle. I guess he thought the baby in the mirror looked pretty darn funny...or maybe it was the lady looking at him....

3 comments:

Estep Family said...

He's getting so big - what a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

Great action! I love the drool!!! Owen is just "so darn cute" Someone keeps telling me this... lol

H said...

That picture is a classic. Blow it up and stick it on the wall. The colors and the drool are perfect!