Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rock the Boat Vote!

6:15 PM Do you know where your children are? Mine were calmly (surprisingly, no sarcasm here) waiting for us...waiting to vote. Yes, standing in line to vote. It's not even the Primary! Come 7 PM we finely get in. Don't really get to vote, but that is another story.

While in line Ember asked for about the third time what we were doing standing in line. I told her Daddy and I had to vote. Ten minutes later....

M: We are almost done.
E: Mom, is it time to get on the boat?
M: What? ...No we aren't getting on a boat.
E: I thought you said you came here to get on a boat?

*sigh* I wish it was a boat....a cruise liner to be more specific....even better if it were going somewhere exotic and I didn't have to pay for it.

On another more random note: I got myself Owen one of these. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want in. Put me on a free cruise too!!!