Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's on Your Plate?

So, for the last two weeks I have been incorporating new dishes into the rotation. Dinners that I have gotten from cookbooks, friends, or online recipe places. I am hoping to document each new meal on my blog.My goal is to try at least 5 new meals a month, if not more. We had 5 new meals in the last two weeks. I didn't think to document them until now. Right now we stand at 3 YUMS and 2 NO THANK YOUS. I might go back and tweek the two that we didn't like to see if I can make them Yummy. The ingredients and things would make for a perfect meal, just a little more of something here...and in one case a little less of something, would probably make the dish a keeper. 

Are you tired of eating the same thing? Do you trust me? Why am I asking, of course you do! Come back again and get the scoop on what I had for dinner, whether we liked it or not, see if it looks good to you and if you want to try making it for dinner at your house! You can thank me later.

This should be fun.

P.S. You should be proud of me, I even bought mushrooms for one of the meals...instead of just leaving them out.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I've been dragging around a recipe of chicken quinoa salad for you for weeks since the EQ barbecue. Ask me for it on Sunday. I'll try to remember to bring it.

Shaunton said...

Didn't we see this movie already? (Julie & Julia) Maybe it should be call Mo & Monique. =-)

I love trying new recipes, can't wait for more yummy stuff!!!!

H said...

Good for you for actually getting up and posting this stuff. I've actually taken pictures of the food I've been cooking and not gotten the post going. Oh well, I've been busy in the kitchen :)
(Oh, and my mommy bought me Julie and Julia! I'm thinking of having a showing some morning.)