Thursday, October 30, 2008

Food Storage Dinner Menu

Consumed. I have been consumed with finishing my food storage menu. I want to have a list of what we can consume.

My dinner and dessert menu for food storage is complete! It was hard doing the recipes, so I erred on the side of being generous with spices, etc. as I usually just go with the flow and don't stick to the recipe. I still have to add up all the ingredients for all the meals to get the grand total of each item. Then I will be ready to start looking for those deals and shopping!

Up next, breakfast menu! Send any quick and easy breakfast ideas my way.

My list so far: cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, rice cereal.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi-
I found your blog when I was googling food storage.

If you need ideas for food storage recipes, feel free to check out our blog! We share lots of food storage recipes, and they only use pantry (non-perishable) foods. We have done a lot of breakfast recipes, as well as dinners. Every Friday we have a new recipe!

Anyway, good luck with your food storage!

Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

FizixMamma said...

Cream of wheat is a great breakfast and can double as baby cereal (not that you seem to be planning on any more babies soon)
And this great company Honeyville Grain (online and coming soon to Mesa I heard) has lots of food strage-ish stuff for affordableness and they might have dehydrated eggs available- then you can still have scrambled eggs.