Monday, November 10, 2008

Little things I've noticed

My little girl has noticed that eyebrows look like rainbows, and everyone has them.

While playing kitchen with a friend, I overhear her saying, "let's pretend this is food storage." Can never start too early.

Ember can write her own name, and Owen's.

Owen really likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Owen can finally crawl on his hands and knees, but still reverts to army crawling when he wants to get somewhere fast.

Jaxen loves to read, but gets frustrated when he doesn't finish his fluency paragraphs, even when he only needs 40 words a minute and gets 102. He wants to finish the whole paper and will make us listen to him read it over and over again.

Jaxen's favorite place to be - "the soccer field" - as reported on his super star poster from last week.

Kids grow fast!

1 comment:

H said...

I feel calmer already and will chant in the most sing-song of a voice that I can muster: "my eyebrows are like rainbows" as I get myself ready in the morning. Amen to Ember!