Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why isn't it Friday yet?!

I have one child that is a terror ATM, and nothing I say or do is calming down the HULK. He has lost a lot of extras tonight with the temper tantrum he has thrown. Seriously, I am at my wits end and don't know what to do! Time outs and taking away tickets and privileges don't seem to be helping. He hardly ever gets like this, but when he does...it is bad.

I won't be able to make it to the Parenting Round Table this week because I need to get my visiting teaching in and that is when one of my sisters can meet.

My SIL's kids are over at their Grandma's house now. Long story short, she didn't want to divulge any information about what was going on with ANYTHING. I felt taken advantage of, and she didn't want to budge, so she took them elsewhere. Needless to say, sleep has been easier the last few days.

Jaxen is going to have a new teacher starting Tuesday. Apparently the school anticipated a lot more first graders then they got....so his teacher (being the newest) is moving up to third grade and her students are being dispersed among the remaining 4 first grade teachers.

Owen slept through the night last night.

I canned 7 pints of peaches today! My second experience in canning, and it was fun.

3 comments:

H said...

Hmm, don't know what to tell ya. Put him to bed, support him in the transition between teachers, and buy more fruit to can :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am having the same issues in my house with Sydney so maybe we can share ideas when we get them...

I know exactly what you're dealing with though because it's bad in our house too.

Unknown said...

my my you do a lot in one day... I thought doing all my chores was a big deal but dang girl...