Sunday, August 3, 2008

I need to run to the store

Another good idea, brought to you courtesy of your favorite big sister. Try not to think of how she got him in there. I have come to accept that things like this are best left unexplained, it keep unnecessary anxiety attacks from creeping in. Just know that he is on a nice cushion of soft stuffed animals, so he is quite comfortable to be pushed around is a squeaky grocery cart.



Not convinced? Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, and he seems pretty content to me. I could be wrong, maybe he is just smiling because he sees me? I mean, who doesn't smile when they see me? He tries hard to be patient with his big sister (and big brother) and that ain't always easy, and is almost always noisy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness!! He's so handsome!

Jill said...

Where can I buy me one of those? How adorable.