Friday, November 23, 2007

Why you shouldn't eavesdrop...

So, Shaun is taking a quick shower with the kids. We are getting ready to go over the SIL's house to have Thanksgiving dinner. I get ready to poke my head in to tell them to hurry up when I overhear this conversation between Jaxen and his Dad.

J: Ewwww dad, your penis is gross!
S: What?
J: I said your penis is gross!
S: Why? You have a penis too you know.
J: Yeah...but yours has hair on it! (How is Shaun calm? I am totally cracking up already)
S: Well, you'll have hair on yours too when you get older.
J: But not right now, when I grow bigger.
S: Yes, when you get get bigger.

Ok, um....I was totally cracking up. Kids, they are so observant and honest...and apparently grossed out by the adult physique....if they only knew...they are headed that way too! Scary, huh?

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love kids! and their honesty!!! That is great! lol!!!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious... Matthew and I are still cracking up about it. What do you guys teach in FHE? (HaHaHaHa)

H said...

That is "great action". Did I use it right?!

Monique said...

H - Yeap, you used it correctly. A+ for creative commenting! :)