Friday, November 30, 2007

The sound of silence

Ok, so it isn't all that quieter around the house. But I want to shout from the rooftop, "I haven't pumped in a week!" YES! (Oh my, what shoud I do with the extra two hours I have now?!)
So, the little (but annoying) hum of the pump is gone. I took it back on Tuesday. Owen has been strictly BF since Friday of last week. He eats a lot more often, and his poop is rather interesting, but overall nights are a lot easier....ok, the co-sleeping has begun. I am too tired to get in and outta bed all night, so he is usually in our bed most of the time.

Mind you, this is an executive decision. He is supposed to be on thickener and formula (to add calories)...I will cross that hurtle with the Dr. when we get to it. *eek* Right now I am not too worried about it, he is eating like crazy, and still moving the fluids if you know what I mean!

He is a BFing champ! (and I was worried)....(even though all my kids were BFing champs)

2 comments:

Estep Family said...

YAY for Owen! Eat, eat, eat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's great news. I am so excited for you. What a relief finally to have things to a somewhat normal life again with Owen. I knew this day would come for you. I'm glad to hear it finally came. And now the real fun begins...