Monday, October 8, 2007

It sucks being sick

So, I'm sick, it's official. A small cold, but I hate it and am whiny anyway. I can't go see Owen...ok, I can but I don't want to risk getting him sick...he is so close to coming home that I don't want to chance it. Although, in all reality, when he gets home I can't protect him (well only so much) from sickness, especially from me. Granted he isn't breast feeding at the present time, but I am hoping he will. As I type this I am pumping, don't ask how, I figured out ways to multitask...LOL, even if it does look hilarious!

Owen is doing good, eating his feeds, which are thickened at this point, hence the no breastfeeding right now. They want to see if the thickened BM helps with his reflux....so far so good.

On another note. I totally gave myself the biggest blister on the center of my palm....gardening. Ok, trying to get rid of grass in the area I want to put the garden....still no garden. Anyone want to volunteer to till and plant for me? LOL I really don't know if I will get around to it with all that is going on right now. *sigh* I guess that is the least of my worries.

No comments: