Friday, October 12, 2007

A little about my oldest


I post about Owen all the time, but here is a little tid bit about my oldest.

Jaxen just had parent teacher conferences last week. I find out from his teacher that he is excelling (already knew that), but also learned a few other things:

1) He is the most detailed artist in the class. Example, for an assigment he was supposed to draw four of something. He drew four watermelons slices (green rind, red middle, and black seeds, all the details).

2. He is very task oriented (wonder where he got that from?).

3. He is the only kid in his class that can go across all the monkeybars without help. I knew he could do this, but I didn't know he was the only one.

4. I had another mom come up and tell me how impresses she was that he could write and spell all his family members' names correctly. I knew he could do this too, but I guess I take for granted how much he does know. He loves to write and helps with the grocery lists, likes to write letters and pictures to take to Owen at the hospital, and enjoys helping his sister practice her E's.

Bragging over....for now.

No comments: