Friday, March 20, 2009

When You Die Mom...

Mom, when you die, will me and Ember have to take care of Owen? What about the baby in your tummy? (I wonder where their dad comes in?)

Mom, when you die, I will bury you. I will cover you with sand and put a rock or a paper or a Popsicle stick there so I know where you are. It will say "Ripe Mom". No, it will say Monique. Or maybe Mom too.

I will be sad when you die.

First he wants the house, now he wants to bury me in the backyard. He loves me...and he plans ahead. Let's hope some of those plans change.

Of course, this is all followed up with the, hopefully I will be a old lady, etc etc. speech. How we will all be waiting for each other in Heaven etc.

2 comments:

H said...

Maybe he's just really, really anxious for everyone to get to heaven.

Unknown said...

Well at least its positive "when you die" and not "I hope" or "I want" like some kids say. You can tell he loves you since he is planning to keep you around in his yard forever.