Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting Big

Owen is getting big. He is starting to talk a lot more. In the past week he has put something away (where it goes) without being directed. He has said thank you and love you. He has gotten better at walking in shoes. (Probably because his mom puts them on him more often.)

He is so independent. He has figured out how to open up markers, color on himself and the kitchen floor. He has also figured out that they don't taste good, and now half the tips are missing on the markers. Good thing they are non-toxic and washable.

He loves to play outside. He managed to turn the hose on, at least this is the news according to Ember, and got sprayed by the water coming out between the hose and the faucet. He was crying until I turned the water off, then he just sat there and looked at me all dazed. I brought out the camera, and he turned into a ham. Cheeeeee!...that is what he says, so darn cute!

In the past two weeks, he has weaned. I don't think he even realized he did. Sad, but about time. 18 months it is. Pretty good, I would say. This is definitely the longest I nursed while pregnant. Usually it is to about 3 months in before I can't take it anymore. Luck guy.

5 comments:

H said...

Cute kid hammin' it up!

Unknown said...

I love it he is so cute. I think Ember turned on the hose...I have seen her being mean to Owen all the time I think we should blame it on her. ha ha jk anyway hes really is getting bigger I cant believe how quickly too. Just think he was just a baby when we started hanging out. ohh the memories.

Crystal said...

I like the wet look on his hair. It's cute. 18 months is awesome especially since you are pregnant. That's great.

Jill said...

He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Darling!