Monday, February 9, 2009

Growing Up

We have a big boy roaming the halls at our house now. Gone are the days of little "kid"dom.

Jaxen has officially grown up a notch. He lost his first tooth this past weekend. Saturday, January 7, to be exact.

Here is a toothy grin picture.

I don't know if the tooth fairy is cheap or not, but he got $2 for his tooth. He put it under his pillow on Saturday night, but apparently the tooth fairy doesn't work on Sunday. Hmm, either that or she forgot. We will go with her keeping the Sabbath day holy.

3 comments:

H said...

Two bucks!!! Don't let Jaxen talk to our kids. I think they got one for their first tooth and a quarter or two for the rest.

Oh, and the toothfairy is VERY forgetful. She forgets our kids all the time.

Congrats on the B.O.Y.!

Unknown said...

I forgot once and it was for Jacobs first tooth He was so upset. I cant remember what I told him to make him happy but I fixed it I like the No Sunday working thing that is just great.
Oh ya don't let Jaxen talk to my kids either I too give mine a dollar for the first and one to two quarters for the rest.

Anonymous said...

I gave Kayla $1 for every tooth. When I was a kid I only got .25 for every tooth too.