Monday, February 16, 2009

Name our baby

The title sounded great!

Here is a short list of names that Shaunton and I can mutually agree on. The middle name will more than likely be either Briscoe or Hershal, which are both family names.

What do you think goes better with Jaxen, Ember, and Owen?

Archer
Baron
Barrett
Carter
Court
Harlow
Holden
Kasen
Keyson (sound like Key-sen)
Kingston
Lincoln
Slade
Warren
Zaide

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on different name combos. We have two that stand out right now, it will be interesting to see if they are picked more often than the others.

Have fun!

9 comments:

proud parents said...

Court Briscoe or Harlow Briscoe.

Jill said...

kasen briscoe or zaide hershel. Best of luck on the naming! I am excited to hear what you guys pick.

Jaylee Draney said...

I like Kasen.

Unknown said...

I like Holden Hershal
Jaxen..
Owen..
Holden..
Maybe you should change Ember's name to saomething like...
Eden??? Her name kinda doesn't fit or is that because shes a girl? ha ha jk

Bill said...

Hershal, as in Hershal Walker or Briscoe, as in Lenny Brisco...I like those. I do not see William on the list, I am sure it was just an oversight! Naming him after his father would be a great idea, so Shaunton would work.

H said...

I like Barret, probably Barret Hershel.

RJ said...

My vote was exactly the very same as H.'s. Maybe to throw another name in the mix though...I have a friend here who named her son Beckett and I just love it! Good luck, can't wait to hear the winner!

Liz said...

I like Carter and Harlow. Good luck! The list you have looks as long as the list Dustin and I had of girl names. And she still wasn't named until an hour after she was born.

Pam said...

This is kinda fun cause Im done with kids so its fun to hear other peoples choices. I like Court Brisco, and Kasen. But Zaide Hershal is a strong name.