Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shoes

Owen walking is cute. Owen walking in shoes is hilarious.

I pulled out a pair of Jaxen's old shoes to have Owen try on. He has never worn shoes yet, so I thought it would make an interesting show was about time to introduce them.

In shoes he is stepping higher, taking wider steps, and holding onto everything. It is so stinking cute and funny at the same time. I tried to take them off because he kept falling, but he started crying when I took them off.

I have noticed lately he has been interested in our shoes, so maybe this is just a spin on that.

He is crying now. He probably crashed and burned wearing those shoes! Maybe some lunch will distract him from the removal of them. Gotta go!

4 comments:

Jill said...

awww...that is cute. Would love a video if you can get any. its only torture if they don't stop crying :)

H said...

High-steppin' kids are the funniest thing. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Owen is definitely adorable when he is walking. I loved seeing him walk the other night at your house. He is definitely growing up and fast.

Unknown said...

I have been waiting and waiting where's my video of shoes and Owen???