Saturday, June 7, 2008

A morning in the life...

After much ado, Ember ended up in my bed early this morning and wanted to snuggle and get tickles. Upon snuggling face to face, she starts saying, mom, stop it. Huh, I reply, in my sleepy haze. She puts her hand up between her face and mine. I don't need that air. Well, at least she didn't say I had stinky breath!

With a nursing kid, it never fails that the garment top gets a little loose over time with all the lifting, lowering, tugging, etc. As we are laying there this morning, after our little breathing episode, I feel Ember tug at my top. A body shift later, and she is at it again. Mom, she finally says exasperated, it keeps coming out! Sorry!...although I am sure you are the only one in my bed at the moment that cares. Owen and Shaunton probably don't mind, but for two very different reasons...OK, I guess it can be summed up in two words: Easy Access.

3 comments:

Jill said...

LOL!!! I think we all understand both the dragon breath and the easy access. still laughing!

Unknown said...

I cant keep up with 2 blogs a day. You sound busy. Sounds like more fun than my house.

RJ said...

That's hilarious. My garment top does the same, I thought it was just me :)