Thursday, June 12, 2008

Creative Solutions

Jaxen asked me for tape the other morning to fix his "map" that shows how to transform one of his transformers. I told him we didn't have any tape right now. Frankly, because they get into it and use if for non-tape purposes. So, he set it down and I went to go do something else.



BEFORE

He comes in a few minutes later with a huge grin on his face, obviously very proud of something. He shows me one side...which looks like the picture above. And then, TADA! It's fixed. I knew those letters would come in handy for something.



AFTER

3 comments:

H said...

Maybe we should both do a post on all the things our children do with tape and why we don't ever have any when we need it.

MAGA said...

I GET THE TAPE THING, ALONG WITH NEVER HAVING PENCILS OR SHARPENERS, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE FREQUENTLY PURCHASED....BUT IT DOES SHOW THAT, THAT KID IS GOING TO HAVE SOME AWSOM PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS

Jill said...

What a genius. Where'd that come from?