Thursday, May 22, 2008

Candid Kids

JAXEN
While at the father/son/child outing Jaxen saw someone who had brought a dog.

J: Dad, I think that dog will like us because he is brown, like us. You are brown and I am a little brown, right dad.

EMBER
Two nights ago...

Ember is whining about her nose.

M: What's wrong.
E: My nose burns.
M: Why?
E: Because there is ketchup in it.
M: How did ketchup get in there?
E: I put it in there.

What in the world makes a 3 year old decide to put ketchup in her nose?! Hmm, lets not put things in our noses kids!

OWEN

He has two nice, shiney, sharp new teeth. He tips the scales at 16 lbs 8 oz and he "talks" up a storm and loves to hang out and eat anything that isn't baby food. :)

2 comments:

H said...

Yikes, keep the marbles away from Ember's nose! Ketchup is just plain disgusting. I wonder if she was trying to fake a bloddy nose.

MAGA said...

WOW, KIDS REALLY KEEP US MOMS ON OUR TOES. JUST BE GLAD IT WAS ONLY KETCHUP LOL