Thursday, January 7, 2010

NTS: Husband takes thing literally

For those of you that don't know, pork chops and country style pork ribs are on sale at Alberton's. I asked Shaun to pick up two of each (to freeze). I told him to get the biggest ones they had.

Apparently yesterday was the day they had super huge packages of pork chops. My idea of big is a package of 7 pork chops (usually the biggest I have seen). Shaun brought home two packages of pork chops that were h.e.a.v.y. A grand total of 34 chops. I know we can have pork chops (or something with pork) at least seven times before I need to buy more.

My deep freezer is filled to capacity and I still have the urge to buy a couple of packages of drumsticks from Fry's. (They are only .67 cents a lb.!)

2 comments:

H said...

Bill would have done the same thing. Looks like we need to come over for dinner :)We'll bring thw applesauce.

Unknown said...

Jason did the same thing when I asked him to pick up strawberries. They were like 2 for 4 so he bought 4 and I didn't need but maybe 2, lol, men right!