Thursday, January 21, 2010

Isn't it ironic?

on the day I have the most laundry to do, it is raining the hardest? I am taking my chances hanging up the clothes. If all goes as planned the wind will whip them dry in ten minutes. Sweet.

Worst case scenario... I will be hunting for mud covered clothes all over the mud covered backyard and kickin myself for being so stupid. I will probably be mud covered after retrieving said laundry. I am hoping for things to go as planned. I'm optimistic.

I feel lucky. After all, I just got done washing whites...with that rogue nice black shirt discreetly hidden within the mix. Two things that don't go together? BLEACH and a rogue nice black shirt. The laundry fairy is smiling down on me today.

Speaking of fairy. Jaxen is close to loosing tooth number #3 and Kaysen is close to getting tooth #3. The other kids still have teeth. Nothing new to report there.

Kaysen had his well visit today. 6 months and 20 lbs and some change. Time to buy a new car seat. I guess I didn't really need to hear that from the Dr. He does practically kick Jaxen in the seat behind him.

No comments: