Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's Quiet

Okay, not really, but it is quieter.

Shaunton went into work later today so that he could go with me to take the kids to their first day of school. I felt bad because we promised them plenty of playground time and then on the way to school I remembered that I forgot the camera...and we had to turn around. I have to have pictures!

So, tomorrow.

The kids were really excited. I am a little worried about Ember, but I just kissed her and said goodbye at the door. Trying not to make a big deal out of the fact that my baby girl is in kindergarten and I won't see her all day. I am sure she will be fine. I tried to talk her out of going to school. I told her she could stay home with me all day and I would teach her...she didn't fall for it.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awwwww.... It is definitely great to know our kids are better at this than we are. I did not want to leave Sydney. I stayed a little bit and took pictures of Sydney sitting at her desk while the teacher was getting everyone situated. I was not the last one to leave. There were about 6 other parents there doing the same thing. I have to wait until Matthew comes home before I can post pictures because I don't know how to do it. I know... I am married to a computer genius and I don't know how to do that yet. I know it's easy but I forget the simple stuff... Ember was very cute this morning and looked all grown up!!