Monday, August 31, 2009

Caught

Because Crystal had such a great idea for a blog...I had to copy it!

Guess who I caught on camera?

Hint #1 This person likes babies.



(Pretty cute pic, huh? I confess, I knew about these picture.)

Hint #2 This person takes pride in their artwork.


(Music notes people...where are your minds?!)

Hint #3 This person likes to take pictures of random household knick-knacks.

(If only this person got along with their siblings this nicely...)

Hint #4 This person enjoys school and school related paraphernalia.

Hint #5 For those that need a hint number 5, this person wears glasses. That narrows it down, right? (Don't worry the picture will help.)

2 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! What a great idea.

Unknown said...

What was I supposed to think the music notes were? I dont get it??? Oh ya Hi Ember!