Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ember's room part III

Here is the artwork display/notes/cool looking board I made for Ember's wall. I saw this on a picture a friend posted on her blog back in May, she liked the bed, I really liked the frame. I was waiting to make one until Ember's room was painted.Tones of scratches later, the masterpiece is complete.

I got the frame (33'x29') at Goodwill for $8. I already had the chicken wire. I picked up 50 wooden clothes pins (about $1) and plan to modge podge them up real nice. Will post pics of that when they get done. Ember wants to help on that project! :)

I also go two flower wall accents and a flower coat holder for under $4 at Goodwill. I love me a bargain.

2 comments:

H said...

Excellent. I've got me a chicken wire project in the noggin as well. I'm sure it will stay there until maybe Christmas or so.

Unknown said...

I think that's a cool idea! I love the idea that she can hand stuff up without messing up the wall!