Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Owen....

BEFORE

AFTER
Owen begged for a hair cut. Shaun was in desperate need of a cut and I was getting things ready to do his hair. Owen said he wanted a hair cut. I tried to talk him out of it with talks of sweets and movies, but he wasn't buying it. He wanted a haircut. He wanted one like Daddy. He sat there as perfectly still as any two year old can, and let me chop it off. It wasn't until there was lots of little hairs all over his body that he started squirming. We did save a lock for his baby book.

I can't believe it. I couldn't picture what he would look like with short hair! Surprisingly, he hair is pretty thick. He didn't like all the attention he got from the relatives at the party tonight, though. We didn't tell anyone, just let them see him for themselves. Three out of four adults shrieked and one nephew wanted to know who he was. Twas great! 

5 comments:

Shaunton said...

I didn't want him to get his haircut, but he was begging us too. I miss his hair already. But he is still great action.

proud parents said...

He's like a completely different boy!

Carianne said...

Will you let him grow it long again? He is a good lookin' kid even with the buzz cut.

Unknown said...

Holy Free Holies!!!!! Where did Owen go???? But he looks awesome!!!

Matthew J. said...

WoW!!!! Strange and yet, very nice!