Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random thoughts

Kaysen:
Read and Counts: Doe...Dee...Doe...Dee....Doe Dee Doe! He is good pointing at each letter/number/word as he goes. It does this for counting and reading.
He has gone potty every morning for the last three mornings....but not the rest of the day.
He has slept all night in his bed since Sunday!!!! ( I feel the difference!)

Owen:
Can you guess who he is referring to?
"Mom, I need your help. I need you to get that guy, you know, the one that goes slowly...slowly...slowly."
Other random thoughts:
"Skeltons (how he says it) totally fleak me out."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya I guess I should blog about Jeremiah too he likes to count like that too just two and three but I don't know exactly how he pronounces it. He also likes to tell me that everything at the store is 15 bucks! and yes he he says bucks. lol