Wednesday, March 23, 2011

32 things I love about my husband

Shaunton just celebrated his 32nd birthday and in honor of this once in a lifetime occasion I made a list of 32 things I love about him. Shaunton truly is an amazing man and I know that I am blessed to have him in my life. Enjoy!

1. His gorgeous brown eyes.
2. His beautiful 40 watt perfect teeth smile.
3. His sense of humor...even if I am the funny one.
4. How he father's our children.
5. They way he tickles my back at night.
6. His willingness to stop by the store on his way home from work because I forgot a key ingredient for dinner.
7. His patience with me...all the time. I don't think I am as easy to get along with as I believe. Weird, huh?
8. He is a good brother to his sisters and goes out of his way for them.
9. The priesthood. He has blessed all our children and a few of the nieces and nephews. He is willing to use it for the benefit of our family.
10. His athleticism.He loves to play sports...and looks sexy...but not when he is sweaty. Eew.
11. The way he cooks french toast for breakfast sometimes.
12. The way he plays games with the kids, like he is just one of them.
13. He works out...and looks real good...all the time.
14. He makes scars and scabs look good.
15. He can handle my sarcasm...most of the time.
16. The way I catch him looking at my sometimes. It makes my heart flutter.
17. The way he organizes his sock drawer. It is the most organized drawer in the house.
18. The way he looks in a white shirt and vest.
19. The way he massages my feet practically every day for the last few months of my pregnancy.
20. The way he gets up in the middle of the night to get the baby for me.
21. The way he hands me my vitamins each night with a glass of water.
22. He downloads songs for me that he things I would like.
23.He eats my cooking, all the time, with no complaint.
24. He buys me the things I won't buy myself because I am thrifty. (Like a pie server. Thanks Babe!)
25. The way he can find a great bargain at Goodwill.
26. The way he smiles at me from across the alter at me in the temple.
27. The talks we have late at night when we are both really tired but just can't stop talking.
28. The way he comes up behind me and kisses my neck.
29. The way he always kisses me on his way out the door and first thing when he gets home.
30. He loves me regardless of all my imperfections. He has seen me in my darkest times and hasn't run.
31. He is the strongest person I know, the one who has held me up when I couldn't hold up myself.
32. Because I am married to a younger man...even if it is only by two weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet

Jill said...

we love your shaunton too! just cause he's cool :)