Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Slow Agonizing Road to Insanity

I am walking that road...and it's a long slow annoying one.

Do you ever have the feeling that something is crawling on you? You start swatting like crazy and come to find out it is your own hair? Well, I have been doing that a lot lately...and I can still feel them (the hair, not bugs) all over my body as I type.

One of the perks of post-pregnancy-hormones-still-working-themselves-out phase is the hair loss. I dread each morning waking up to a bed full of hair. I dread brushing it, which leads to a brush full of it. I dread washing it,which has the same results...only wetter.

I have hair clinging to random parts of my body at any given time of the day. I have my hair clinging to random parts of my children's (and husband's) body (blonde is not a good color on him).

Hair in diapers, in chairs, and under necks (recent discovery...poor Kaysen). Hair here, there, everywhere! Hair on the tile, hair on the floor, soon I won't have hair anymore. This could lead to a Dr. Suess style book on hair loss.

I wish I could just pull out all the hair that is taking it's sweet time falling out so I can stop the madness of the invisible hand/bug running over by body.

So, if you see me with a wild look in my eyes...feel free to pluck off any loose hair you see.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's my problem all the time! I shed really bad and Dustin hates it especially when he has to clean the shower drain once a month.