Friday, November 13, 2009

Have you seen me?


My name is Apple Shiny Sparkles and I am a Yorkshire puppy. I answer to Apple Shiny, Sparkles, puppy, and pretty much whatever name my owner decides to call me for the day. Hmm, that might make it hard to know if it is really me or not.

I ran away, or was possibly puppy-napped from my home. I was last seen sporting this trendy faux fur collar trimmed in the popular color of the season, lime green. I was last seen conspiring with between four and eight of my canine companions also residing at the same address. We either ran away (or were secretly puppy-napped) together.

My owner, although loud, is quite sweet. She loves us, maybe a little too much. Others think we might have ran away sighting undue stress of being dragged around by our collars, being dressed up, and/or put into cute doggy carry bags like we ourselves are accessories to be interchanged based on our owner's (she is quite sweet) mood. Granted, she can bark louder and whine more annoyingly than we do/can.

Rumor has it she misses us, but has given up hope. I heard she has moved on to cats (ewww)! Her owner mother is holding out hope we are out here (there?) somewhere and will come home soon. She spends nights (not our owner, the owner's mother) wondering where we could have gone. She has even gone so far as to look in the same place twice as if we will magically appear in the very spot she last looked.

If you, or anyone you know, has seen or heard from me, or my renegade friends, please call and let my owner...OK, my owner's mom, know that I am OK?

If you find me and I beg you not to send me back to that forsaken place...please pass on the word that I moved to California to be a star!

Signed,

Apple Shiny AKA Sparkles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's Great! I love the Star in Cali part! I love that its from Sparkles and not a missing ad from you! Nice Job!