Friday, December 12, 2008

Present in the Mail

Who doesn't love a present in the mail, as long as it isn't a bill I love surprises! I mean, we just got a nice present from Aunt Debbie in California, that was a nice surprise.

A gift to you from us, it reads. Hmm, decent box. A sampler of something, is my guess. Maybe another newborn size diaper. Coupons maybe.

Open to find... two trial tampons. Nice.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

That is just what this pregnant woman needs, tampons. Although the laugh was pretty fun.

Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Nice. Guess it could always go in your emergency kit.

M said...

That is too funny, same thing happened to me last year. I think the tampon company needs to regroup and rethink their strategy. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ha HA!

Unknown said...

SCORE!!!! ha ha

Bill said...

maybe you can sell them on Ebay to the highest bidder!