Thursday, September 20, 2012

It was finally time.



 Freshly washed hair that reaches just past his waist line.


Over 12 inches of hair! 

We will definitely be donating it to Locks of Love....someone deserves this luxurious hair!

Each time one of the boys gets a haircut we always ask Kaysen if he would like one too. Each time the answer is no. At least each time until tonight. Tonight, he said yes!

He let us wash it. He hopped up in the chair. Patiently let me tie it in clumps so we could donate it. Then the cutting began. It turned out nice because he was ready...and I knew if I tried to cut it before he was ready, it would be a fight. My baby is a little boy!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

Cute boy. He is so handsome.

Unknown said...

OH MAN!!! I just saw him! Holy Cow! Very Nice Though. I will miss his hair...probably more than he does... LOL

Liz said...

Lookin' good Kayson!