Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Play time

So, Jaxen and Ember have been home since Monday evening. Yesterday was Ember's birthday. I was willing to play My Little Pet Shop/Little Ponies with her. We use all the houses/accessories at our disposal, literally. So, my pets went over to her house for a party.

Her house has a bathroom.
I went up to use it...
 
 Someone forgot to flush! Eew! 

Ember starts laughing, and of course one of my pets blames one of the other pets. That pet refused to take responsibility. Ember kept talking about that for the rest of the night. Good times. Glad to see play time mirrors real life.


5 comments:

Carianne said...

I don't know why "potty humor" is so funny to kids. So did that really come with the pet house toilet?

Unknown said...

That's Awesome!!! I love it when kids play house!!! Of course we don't own poo but oh well LOL

H said...

I'm a little disgusted right now, but you win favorite mom award for the week.

H said...

Seriously just saw that little poo in there and grossed out.

H said...

Yep, there's that little poo again. Ick.

(I'm using your links on the side to check in on the bloggers I like! I'll go to bed now and leave the poo 'til another day.)`