Monday, July 18, 2011

My Goodwill Bookshelf

Like H, I have invested quite a bit on books the last two 50% off Saturdays. (Plus a few others via the internet.)

Softcover
Sarah's Quilt - Nancy Turner
A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle
A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
Twlight - Meyers (found 3 of 4 one weekend!)
New Moon - Meyers

Hardcover
DaVInci Code - Dan Brown
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
Breaking Dawn - Meyers
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Modoc - Ralph Helfer
Lost Hero - Riordan (craiglist $5- new release)
The Red Pyramid - Riordan (offline - new release)
Throne of Fire - Riordan (offline - new release)

I am kicking myself for not getting The Giver...but I couldn't remember if I already had it! I also almost bought Kite Runner. Doh! I always talk myself out of half of the books I start out with. Hopefully I get to these! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow cool!

H said...

AAAH! I just paid %off price at B&Noble for Kite Runner. I can't believe you saw it at Goodwill! You can borrow mine before you buy it though :)
Wrinkle in Time... classic!
There's a few in there I'll come borrow after I'm through my list in a year or so.