Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where?

Where did my laser shooting, galaxy saving, cowboy befriending, space suit wearing little boy go?!

Overnight, or so it seems, my laser shooting, galaxy saving, cowboy befriending, space suit wearing little boy has turned into a web throwing, wall crawling, 24/7 pajama wearing, spider-man watching, obsessed child. He is constantly dressed up as spider-man, carrying around a spider-man toy, having an action figure fight to the death, and/or shooting webs at everyone. He has one pair of spider-man pajamas that he NEVER wants to take off, even when they are dirty. Sometimes I have to be Doc Oc in the morning and wrestle him out of them so I can wash them. At night, the kids each get to choose how they are "delivered" to bed. We have dogs holds, monkey holds, ceiling walks....you know, all the usual stuff. We now have wall crawling. Once you get to the edge, you are required to shoot a web to your bed and sort of fly/get thrown into your bed. Nice.

I remember going through this with Jaxen. Having a favorite for so long (dinosaurs) and then suddenly moving on to something else(spider-man, and now Star Wars). It is neat to see, but also a time of watching them grow, seemingly too fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeremiah is still Buzz shooting lasers. I wonder when he will change? I don't want him to change. I want him to stay my baby. Maybe that's why we kept having kids...lol