Friday, September 17, 2010

He kissed me!!!!!

For once I didn't have to ask in that sugary coated voice. I didn't have to tilt his face to mine and "take" one from him, either. He just came up and planted one on me...then another...then another. With the smack sound to go with it. Making it even more cute, I was laying with my eyes closed...and he leaned into my face and said, "Mom...mom..." KISS!

Doesn't it get any sweeter than that?! I am feeling the love. I will forgive you tonight when you wake up at three to nurse and hog up my side of the bed. But after tonight, you better come up with something new.

3 comments:

proud parents said...

Those moments are waaaaay too rare! Precious!

H said...

Why is Shaun calling you "mom" ?
A-ha! Reread the post now :)

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I love when babies learn to kiss. Just think in a little while he will be saying he loves you too...oh ya and I thought you might be talking about Shaun too but I thought ya right he probably kisses you all the time...lol