Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Milestones

Kaysen is three months old today. He tips the scales at 16 1/2 pounds. I think the hair makes up the half pound.

I hate to admit it...but...he fell of the bed this morning. Granted, all of my kids have fallen off of the bed. Why should he be any different. I am sure you are amazed that my ginormous son can already roll over. Alas, he can not. He had help of falling off the bed. Or rather, he was pulled by his feet off the bed. Give you three guesses on who thought he needed to come down and play. I can give you three because all the kids are on break, so they are all home right now. I am sure you only need one.

Owen.

Gotta love him. It was a slow fall...if there is such a thing. Maybe it was me watching in slow motion? Anyway, he is alright. No more leaving him on the bed, sleeping or otherwise. I guess his right of passage (rolling off the bed) isn't going to happen as planned.

Into the crib you go when I need to set you down. I would much rather Owen join him in the crib (which he did yesterday too) than pull you off the bed...or lay on him when he is on the floor. Nice.

On a totally different topic. I am an Aunt today for the....let me count really quick...7th time. Lucky number 7. Speaking of lucky numbers we have lots of thirteen birthdays. Serenity (my niece 1/13), Kaysen (7/13), TJ (my BIL 8/13), and my newest niece (10/13).

4 comments:

H said...

What are you going to do with Owen? And what are you going to do with a 16pound infant?!

Congrats Aunt Mo and Uncle Shaun!

Pam said...

what a cutie!! Love the hair, can't believe he is 3 months!

Sara said...

So cute! Mine have all survived many spills off the bed and accidents caused by older siblings. Kaysen's tough!

Unknown said...

I love that SHIRT! And I do love the smell of babies!